Saturday, September 11, 2010

Something Borrowed


I really like the plot…Quite interesting and a page-turner novel…I haven’t read for a while..maybe I don’t like the idea of being too close to fantasy.. It’s the 1st novel I’ve ever read DIZ YEAR..I was unconscious when I pick dat book and never thought that i’ll buy it..Maybe it’s just a fatal attraction that moved me to check it while waiting the time to passed by…
I’ve come to realize that it really takes centuries before u finally meet THE ONE..Is it worth waiting?..well, I guess it is definitely at a high price…when will I also meet the right one? Am i going to meet one? Is he close to me now? Should I start searching or just wait until he came..nah..I don’t want to end up alone..so puh-lease  give me strength to hold on..
In a moment like this, all I want to do is fantasize my sagacious dream…Ever believing that one day I’ll find my true love..Haaaiizzz…how come I can’t wait?..maybe, i’m not used to be vacant for a long time..well, I missed those days….I want a fresh start…new relationship…a better man to be with.. I WANT A MAN..NOT A GUY..coz u know GUYS will always be a total jerk..
Those days were over…I must proceed and continue what lies ahead..I must not dwell on the past that I can never bring back..and most especially I must not mourn and weep even a nanosecond to those freak womanizer idiots I deal with….It’s over and done..U’ve got ur own life and I have mine…I don’t want to be a loser…I’m always a WINNER!…yeah…the ATTITUDE…that’s it!..
So, what’s the next step?..am I getting a clear view now?…apparently, i’m all by myself..I really want some company TO CHAT with..but everyone was so busy at all…and I’m part of it..busy of what?…studies?..hell no!..busy playing some dull computer games in my laptop..I’m doomed!..waaaahh..I wanna smile..cheer me up sometime..can you?..i’m acting crazy now..maybe it’s time to say buh-bye..gotta sleep before i see the light..nite2x…

No comments:

Post a Comment