Friday, September 10, 2010

Sparky Thing

A spark is just a spark until you’ve experience one..Technically, a spark is just a reaction of two object creating some sort of a flash of light..two souls superbly in love with each other kissed for the first time..savoring each moment so passionately then suddenly a peculiar feeling was created..a feeling that was truly unexplainable but so beautiful..two bodies in heat, creating a physical reaction called human spark… 
I’ve experienced it once..With the man I truly thought who was the one..Every time we kissed, it felt like we can’t stop b’coz of that feeling..so intense and breath-taking moment…But everything’s changed when I moved to the urban zone..We had this promise to each other and I kept it for only a while..so before I leave my hometown I have this reminder in my head that I would not entertain another guy just him will be just fine..But u know temptations was kinda hard to resist..I’ve fallen for someone else and the consequence is that I’ve never experience that same spark ever again..til now. 
Just a thought,we were totally in love with each other and that is something worth to remember other than the sparky thing..yet sometimes I’m haunted by my conscience..if only I wasn’t tempted when the snake asked me to take a bite of that red-licious apple then maybe we’re still together... 
Lesson:: Sometimes, we’ve made decisions in our lives that is life-altering..if ever u saw a signage saying “caution there’s a great danger ahead” don’t push too hard to reach the end..just be cautious enough to weigh things first before settling down for the wrong guy..In my situation even though I want that someone back in my arms I just can’t coz he already found another one and he’s getting married soon but he will always remain in my heart and that would definitely lasts...




No comments:

Post a Comment