Monday, November 1, 2010

The Irony of Love

Have you ever been swept away by someone wh0m you thought is the ONE? Maybe YES or maybe NO...Whatever your answer is, I can definitely tell that once in your life you've fallen for someone so deep yet your mind is too blind to admit..Am I right?..The probability is high 'coz we love unconditionally and follow what our heart dictates…

But the more painful part is when you love someone who doesn't love you back..Isn't it stupid? YES, it is indeed stupid. That stupidity will lead us  to a disease called  martyr-complex syndrome, loving a person even if it hurts so much. Though it's hard to get away with it, we have to. Sometimes we need to think of ourselves --our own happiness...

Falling for someone who doesn't pay you back in return is another  way of finding true love..Do you agree? I don't agree but for some it is. Others say "The more it hurts, the more you love"…Yeah it is definitely love if it affects you, torn you and kill you. But seeing the one you love, loving another woman/man is not a good reason to hold on to. We have to let go of that person and set him/her free 'coz it's the right  thing to do. It's better to reminisce that moment that sometime in your life you find the ONE but eventually you let go of him/her. At least you've given your best to love him/her even if you get less in return…What matters most is that you have loved unconditionally...

It drives me crazy when I'm in love and it kills me after the excitement was g0ne. It feels like I'm underneath the earth, helpless and empty yet after a decade I'm on a hunting game again searching for an0ther beast to tame and take me d0wn when he finds an0ther mate..Silly as it can be but that's the reality. I guess it was not love at all--It was only an INFATUATION... 

No comments:

Post a Comment