Monday, November 1, 2010

The Reader



A movie that is beyond your imagination..Truly inspiring and challenging.."It is an excellent work of art"--a story of deeper understanding of one's self--of reasoning and a different kind of love..It is a film that awakens the need of education, literacy.  Giving us a more sensitive and provocative observation about the characters  gestures..Knowing the idea of a person's judgment based on what they have witnessed. 0nly those wh0 knew can understand what is to be underst0od..Another film that really m0ved my heart...

I've seen this film a couple of times but it definitely makes my cry. What a lovely story after all…Every time I watch this movie, I always put myself in the sh0es of the character so I can feel the emotions that was kept inside. Too much of its mixed bottled emotions makes my tears fall rapidly..

I pity her (Kate Winslet) for being an illiterate and coward but I admire her for being strong and persistent. Achieving something that she desirably wants to have is the greatest deed she have done--Learning the ABC and read on her own. Though it was too late for her to learn all those things, at least she have tried hard enough before she died.

Lesson:
Being illiterate must be understood by the crowd and share to them the knowledge that we have. We don't have to laugh at their ass but instead we have to help them to have a normal life. Literacy is also not an excuse to live a happy life. If you want to have a successful life continue to dream big and achieve that dream. Don't be a coward and be strong to surpass every challenges in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment