Friday, October 29, 2010

The Beginning of the End



History repeats itself once again. The thought of it was stuck on my mind. Preventing it was a healthy choice but my stubborn mind let things flow as it should be--letting him the very idea of hurting me once again. As November approaches, there are judgments I can't barely get out of my head. Judgments that taking possession over me and  invade in it for a long period of time. Refraining from it was as hard as breaking your own rule. It will eventually lead me into something I only fear--losing you...

So my only escape from all this illusions is to cry for a moment, laugh for a while and shout out loud the reason of not having what was desired. I've realized that I should not mourn nor weep. For I've met someone worth to keep and discovered that  "true beauty will always be essential in its true face." Your feign identity will always reside in your weak soul and will eat you up 'til you lose control.  

Unexpectedly, I found myself concealed in my own sanctuary. Searching for a light at the end of the pathway, seeking for truth and catching happiness, asking for vengeance for the intolerable pain you've caused. Then results seed to too much grudges and resentment that lies underneath this cloak. 


Memories from the past just popping up
Entangled and attached to a melancholic past 
Now that the end has come
It's the perfect time to reflect upon
To decide what's right
And illegally out of bound
To leave you now
And follow my heart...→♥

No comments:

Post a Comment