Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seven Pounds


What an interesting story of an act of kindness..A very unique masterpiece from a perspective of a mere human being who tried hard enough to touched the lives of the people he barely even knew..I consider this as a remarkable film that really captures my heart and left me with great values to ponder on..As I watched the film, I feel every pain and sorrow that the character portrays..It feels like I'm actually taking Will Smith's part..Especially in the last part wherein he gave his heart to Emily..My heart was rapidly beating at that moment and I can't hardly breathe and tears kept on fallin' on my cheeks..I was definitely moved..

This movie depicts something that will truly open our eyes to see the beauty of LIFE..Every situation has a different story to tell and each story communicates to us, for us to seek beyond the visions of our naked eye..In this film, each and everyone of us must realize now--to know our "purpose" in life and do what we ought to do..There's no room for mistakes and we only have one life to live so make the most of it..Do something good to others and treat yourself right..Be the best in everything and soar high..Never back down and continue to grow..Lastly, moved on and spend time wisely..Most of us neglect small little things in life and focus on the big ones but at the end of the day we found ourselves creeping back to our true self..Enjoy life!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment