Monday, October 18, 2010

You're Like a Drug To Me..(I can't get you outta my head)


I can't stop thinkin' about you..I dunno why but my heart wants to feel you once more..There are times that I really wanna kiss you and tell you how much I've missed you yet I'm so caught up with all this bullshit stuff in my mind..It makes me crazy sometimes thinking we could go back to what we have before..What did we have back then that is worth the joy and pain to reconsider..I'm falling apart since I've chosen you but you are still the one I chose to love for the rest of my life..It may sound so weird but I'm willing to wait 'til I win your heart..I'm in a game where you is the prize and I will do my best just to get what I want and that is you babe..You are the one who's right for me and I'm d one for you..You'll see, I'll prove it to u..I deserve a second chance..I won't blow it this time..Just give me one and I'm out..

No comments:

Post a Comment