Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Insensitive You


I hate it when you act like that. Treating me so kind but with a malicious intent deep inside. I always warned myself not to fall in your trap but here I am again falling apart. You are such a distraction in my simple life. You made my life so complicated and turn it upside down. I tried to distance myself to you but time draw us closer like magnets and glue. Now I'm confused every time I saw you. Should I say 'hello' and be nice to you or play blind as if I haven't seen you. Neither of the two. Well, I don't want to admit that I still love you 'cause the truth is I really don't. But now that you're making a move, I'm taking back all the mixed emotions I've kept and suffer the consequences of loving you once more. I actually don't get what you're up to. I'm not a psychic to know what's on your mind day and night. So puh-lease express yourself and tell me what's going on. Don't waste my time and spill out what your heart longs for 'cause I'll be waiting 'til I make you mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment