Monday, October 18, 2010

Singleness


This time I've decided to discover the new me..Being isolated with the idea of singleness..A year has passed and I'm still in a state of confusion..I've been trying to work on the things I need to improve yet I'm still caught up doing nonsense stuff..Instead of rebuilding the relationships I've destroyed and find more depth in my being,I never take a single step forward..Now,I have a vision in mind and I'm willing to do special things to those persons I've wronged..After submitting myself into pain,I've learned many lessons in the game of love..those lessons will serve as a reminder for me in every aspects of life that no matter how difficult the situation is there's still one person patiently hearing all our complaints and comfort us using HIS ways..Through Him I've finally realized how to love unselfishly with a pure heart..This time around,I will be more cautious with my actions and make discreet decisions..My biological clock is ticking and I need to begin now..This time will be the new story of my life..A fresh start for something really "HUGE"..A perfect way of serving God with no distractions and give to Him the praises that He deserves..The big question now is how do I begin with?..I don't know what to do..Can I keep my promise to myself?..Can I hold myself 'til that day arrive?..Am I able to resist the urge of temptation?..I KNOW I CAN!!!He's there to accompany me to the righteous path;D

No comments:

Post a Comment