Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Uninvited Weirdo


You came along like a lightning bolt striking the ground..Capturing thy hearts of my beloved ones..What a cheap excuse just to be near with them..With only one motive in mind, to steal my precious jewel..Are you desperate to have a boyfriend?..I guess you are and as far as I can see you never had a special someone..That's the reason why you're very eager enough to have one..Cry baby;) And you even tried to take over him without rethinking if you're crossing one's borders..Uh-oh bitch you're out of your league..Better turn around and go back to your jungle house..I pity you 'cause no matter what you do, everyone hates you and you will never be welcome enough in our world..Don't push any harder because you will see..I'll take you down the moment you lay your hands in my baby's body parts..

No comments:

Post a Comment